Instagram has made creating a reel from a technical aspect easy and simple, even for first-timers. Below, we have discussed the complete process of creating an Instagram reel and earning money from Instagram, right from finding the idea to sharing your reel with the world.
5 Ways to Earn Money from Instagram reels in India?
- Become an affiliate – Affiliate marketing is just like promoting a product, but instead, you can only make income when a consumer buys the product or service. Instagram’s new feature, which allows you to add clickable links to your story, has helped in boosting Instagram earnings through affiliate marketing.To increase your Instagram money earnings, you can also offer discount codes. This will make your offers more attractive and help track your income.
- Create sponsored content – This is one of the most popular methods by which many influencers make Instagram income through reels. If you have a sizable number of loyal and engaged followers, brands will contact you to create Instagram content around their products.You can charge brands based on your followers’ count and reach. Even brands today are eager to include influencer marketing in their marketing strategies.
- Brand collaborations – Brand collaboration or promotion is the first step for content creators who are aspiring to become an influencer. Just like sponsored content, here also you can create content like Instagram stories, reels, and posts, but you are paid in kind.It just works like a barter system. Brands can send you their free products to review and promote, food influencers might get free food to review, etc.
- Sell your items – Along with promoting other brands, you can even create, promote, and sell your own business on Instagram. You can either start your own online or offline business, and promote it among your followers, or you can also set up an Instagram store.Start by creating an Instagram Business account and making a product catalog. Now, you can tag products in your Instagram posts by clicking on that your audience can buy the product directly from the Instagram shop.
- Earn badges- The Instagram badge is one of the features of Instagram monetization. Your community can support you by buying badges during an Instagram live session. Whenever a supporter buys a badge, you’ll see a heart next to your username. So, to check your total revenue, you can click on ‘view’ during the live video. Also, if you want to know your badge count, go to ‘Badge Settings’. To turn on the badge feature for your profile:
- Navigate to ‘Profile’ and click on ‘Professional Dashboard’.
- If your profile is eligible for Instagram monetization, you might see the option ‘Set Up Badges’.
- Monetize your videos with IGTV ads – Running IGTV ads is one of the best answers to how Instagram pays money. While monetizing content on Instagram, you allow brands to promote themselves on your videos through IGTV ads. Your Instagram income will be based on the number of views, also known as ‘Monetizable Plays’. Creators will get 55% of the ad’s revenue monthly.
- Become a consultant – If you have a great Instagram following and engagement, you can probably teach others about how to earn money from Instagram. Many aspiring creators, influencers, and even brands are willing to hire consultants that can help them in their brand-building on Instagram.
- How much do Instagram influencers earn in India?
Influencers with 5k-10k followers can make an average of ₹6,500/- per post. This range might go up to 7-figure earnings for influencers and celebrities with millions of followers.
- How much money does Instagram pay?
If you have followers between 5k-10k, you can earn an average of ₹6,500/-. This amount changes based on the number of followers, reach, and engagement. However, Instagram pays you by monetizing your content using IGTV ads and live badges.
- How do Instagram influencers make money?
Instagram influencers can make money through brand collaborations, affiliate link marketing, Instagram shop, badges, and other monetization features.
- How to get monetized on Instagram?
To monetize your Instagram account:
1. Switch to a business account.
2. Go to ‘Creator’ and click on ‘Apply for monetization’. You can check your monetization status on Instagram in the creator section itself.
- How much does Instagram pay per post in India?
Instagram pays according to your follower count. For example, for nano influencers with a follower count between 2k-9k you can earn between ₹5,000- ₹15,000. But mega influencers with more than 500k followers can earn more than 3 Lakh INR.
- How do 500 Instagram followers make money in India?
To make money on Instagram with 500 followers in India, you can choose to do affiliate link marketing, Instagram consulting, writing captions for profiles, small business collaborations, etc.
- How do beginners make money on Instagram?
Beginners can make money on Instagram using affiliate link marketing, new brand collaborations, Instagram shop, etc.
- How much money do 1000 Instagram followers make?
If you have 1,000 followers on Instagram, you can check if you are eligible for Instagram monetization or not. If you are eligible for monetization, you can earn using live badges and IGTV ads.
- How can I get Instagram followers fast and free?
To get Instagram followers fast and free, follow trends while creating original content. Also, add trending and relevant hashtags to ensure that your content reaches the right audience.
- How do I get Reels on Instagram?
To get reels on Instagram, click on the ‘video’ icon on the homepage. Here, you can scroll through endless reels. However, to create reels, tap on the ‘+’ icon on the home screen and click on reels. Now, here you can record, edit, and upload Instagram reels.
- What are Reels for on Instagram?
Reels are short 15, 30, or 60-second videos on Instagram that are created by different users to educate, entertain, or inspire their audiences.
- How to make an Instagram page?
To make an Instagram page, complete your Instagram profile setup, and then create a business page. You can add your business type, portfolio, name, contact details, etc.
- Does Instagram pay money?
Yes, you can earn money from Instagram’s monetization feature. You can earn using Instagram ads, and live badges.
- What is the best time to post reels on Instagram in India?
The best time to post reels on Instagram in India is between 7 am to 5 pm. However, a peak in engagement can be seen from 9 am to 3 pm and 10 am to 12 pm.
- How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
To make money on Instagram you can just start with 1,000 followers as well. You can make money using affiliate marketing, brand collaborations, etc.
- How much does an Instagram-verified badge cost?
Getting an Instagram-verified badge costs between ₹11,3871.98 to ₹45,5487.90.